Tuesday, August 20, 2013

Dark Princess









Dress: Choies.com $69 | Shoes: Jefferey Campbell Litas $70 from Urban Outfitters | Belt: Michael Kors from Marshalls

Hey guys! 
You might recognize this from one of my previous posts, the Marchesa Marshmellow to be exact (I'm terrible at coming up with titles I know), and YES! its the same dress! I got this dress in black from Choies.com and I found that this dress is a lot better in quality so I think I will do a video on the comparison of these two sites soon!
Anyways, I paired this dainty dress with some pretty badass spiked platform heels to give it a unexpected look and really counteracts the girly details like the wrist ruffles and layers of tulle. Since in the last blog post with the white dress made me look pregnant because the waist is cut so high paired with the fluffy layers of tulle, I paired it with a dark-toned belt. I didn't want to make the belt pop, and wanted to camouflage it a little bit, but I don't own a black belt so forest green will just have to do!
I hope you liked this dress as much as I did!

xx
Vivian

No comments:

Post a Comment