Sunday, September 22, 2013

Bargain buy feat. EOS Lip Balm


Excuse the ghetto packaging as it got crushed in my purse.  This set includes all the red and pink shades of the balm which are Strawberry Sorbet, Summer Fruit, Pomagranate Raspberry, and a limited edition Fresh Watermelon flavor. 
I picked this pack up at Target where they were having a sale for $9.34 each. Before I left, I made sure to check how much the individual ones costed and they have gotten more expensive at $3.54 each. 
This is a great deal because for the price of two and a half lip balms at regular price, you can get four!! Plus one of them is a hard to find limited edition flavor! 

I thought I was pretty good at finding this deal! 

1 comment:

  1. Check out Buddha Balm girl. Much better natural balm with cooler flavors.

    ReplyDelete