Friday, October 4, 2013

Nasty Gal Flash Sale!

Hey guys!
 I know I've been posting a lot of sales lately and thats mainly what I'm good at: finding sales. SO.... here's a great one for ya!

NastyGal.com is having a flash sale for the weekend on all their ShoeCult shoes and the coveted Jeffrey Campbells! They have Litas, which are my personal favorite because they are so comfy and go with basically anything, and some of his more recent boots!

I refrained from buying everything because my wallet is very shallow, so I settled for the Jeffrey Campbell Cutout Benson Boot  which right now, is only $75 compared to the original price tag of over $200.

In addition to the boots there are also the very coveted Lita Platform Heels as well, all $75 per pair which is a STEAL for Jeffrey Campbell. These shoes and retail for upwards of $150 so right now they are basically 50% off and free shipping!



Of course, I also wanted a lot of other shoes as well so we are just going to drool over them together ok?




I WANT THEM ALL!!! Especially the Seki Pump because the design is just so unique and the lines are just so amazing I feel like I NEED them in my life, but they would be quite impractical for the upcoming winter since I am in New York, there will be snow so I can't wear them for the season. But then again my feet aren't going to grow between now and spring............

Anyways happy shopping ladies!



No comments:

Post a Comment