Sunday, August 18, 2013

Dots







Top: Edge from Marshall's $7 | Shorts: BDG from Urban Outfitters $20 | Sunglasses: Spitfire from Nordstrom $5 | Shoes: Dolce & Gabbana from Loehmann's $104


Hey guys! Thought I would show off some new bargain buys! The top is a great cotton button-up with small crosses all over them and with cuffs that you can roll up or down. The shorts a made of this denim/spandex hybrid with white polka dots painted all over them. And of course, my favorite shoes and buy of the moment, my Dolce & Gabbana wedges!
I just paired some unexpected dots and crosses together, and a pop of color with my sunglasses! Of course I still need to work on my posing and awareness of the background (didn't know the trashcan was there until I uploaded the pictures >.<) but I think this is a good start!

xx
Vivian

No comments:

Post a Comment