Tuesday, October 22, 2013

Walking City

As some of you may know, I have moved to New York for school, and I wish I can describe my displeasure for the vast amount of walking one has to do in the city. So in light of that, I'm wearing a pair of Jeffery Campbell cutout boots with only a two inch incline so its more comfortable on your feet.

Anyways, I decided to play with lines with this outfit, the different ways the lines transect each other is very interesting. My tights have a very Herve Leger vibe which I toned down with some knee socks and just kept with the black and white palette for the outfit. Then I just added a pop of color with my yellow bag.









Scarf Urban Outfitters | Sweater Forever21 | Tights H&M | Spandex Nike | Socks H&M | Boots Jefferey Campbell | Rings Aldo | Bag Phillip Lim x Target | Bracelet H&M


No comments:

Post a Comment